Two annual scholarships will be awarded by the SEYF. One in the name of Mary & Jimmy Glisson, the other from the SEYF Memorial Scholarship fund. One additional scholarship will be awarded by the North Magnolia Merchants through the SEYF.
To assist a participant, or participants, of the Southeastern Youth Fair to attend the College, University or Technical school of their choice.
1. The SEYF General Rules & Regulations apply to this program.
2. Applicants must be high school seniors in Marion County and must have participated in the Southeastern Youth Fair for a minimum of three (3) years and be a participant in the current Youth Fair.
3. Completed applications must be received in the Fair office by January 11, 2019.
JUDGING CRITERIA & SELECTION
4. Application completeness, level of participation in the Southeastern Youth Fair, and college/vocational plans are the primary considerations.
5. Interviews will be held. Applicants will be notified of date and time.
6. This scholarship is for tuition, books and instructional materials used during college or vocational-technical school of the recipient's choice.
7. Documentation such as class schedules or receipt of book purchases must be submitted to the Fair office before funds are dispersed.
8. Scholarship Award will be forfeited if proper paperwork and receipts are not submitted to the fair office PRIOR to the upcoming fair.