Cook County Agricultural Scholarship Program
The objective of the Cook County Farm Bureau Foundation's scholarship program is to provide scholarships to college students who major in agriculture, agribusiness, or an ag-related (or food and fiber) course of study. The General Scholarships are for members of Cook County Farm Bureau with the CONSERV FS scholarship being the exception to that guideline. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of exceptional scholastic ability and financial need.
All applicants must meet these guidelines:
1. Must be a high school graduate.
2. Must be a Cook County Farm Bureau member, spouse of member, or dependent of member, and have been a CCFB member for at least one year. *
3. Any recipient over the age of 22 MUST have their own membership in the Cook County Farm Bureau.
4. Must be accepted for enrollment or be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or community college.
5. Must exhibit potential for successful completion course of study in an agricultural related field.
6. May not be a spouse, child, sibling, son-in-law or daughter-in-law of a CCFB Foundation Board of Director or employee.
7. Applications must be complete or significant deductions will result.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...