Chicana Latina Foundation Scholarship
Scholarships form the cornerstone of the Chicana Latina Foundation. We award merit-based scholarships valued at $1500 to 30-40 powerful Latina students each year. Our next application cycle opens in January 2022 and closes on March 31, 2022.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for the CLF Scholarship:
1) Self-identify as a Chicana and/or Latina
2) Be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or community college in one of the following California counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, Sacramento, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, San Francisco, Sonoma, or Yolo
3) Have lived at least two (2) years in one of the above Northern California counties at the time of application
4) Community College and Undergraduate students must:
A) Be enrolled in a full-time college student (as defined by your institution) when applying and for the following academic year,
B) Have completed 12 college units after high school graduation, and
C) Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 college coursework
5) Graduate students must:
A) Be enrolled graduate/professional students completing course/thesis/dissertation; or have been accepted into graduate/profession school; and
B) Have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 for college course work
6) Commit to attending the CLF Leadership Institute
7) Commit to volunteering 10 hours for CLF before March the year after being selected
8) Past CLF awardees may not re-apply until four years after receiving our scholarship.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...