Gallery Collection's Greeting Card Scholarship
Would you like your artwork featured by the leading publisher of premium quality cards in the United States? Here's your chance! We formally invite you to enter our 14th Annual Create-A-Greeting Card $10,000 contest. Design a greeting card for the opportunity to win yourself a $10,000 scholarship and $1,000 for your school. Plus, your winning entry will be made into a bona fide greeting card by The Gallery Collection.
1. This contest is open to all high school, college and university students enrolled during the time period of the contest in an academic program designed to conclude with the awarding of a diploma or a degree.
2. This contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, as well as American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. International students who have a student visa to attend school in the United States are considered legal residents and eligible.
3. Applicants must be 14 years of age or older at the time of entry, unless prohibited by law.
4. Employees of Sponsor, their family members, and persons living in the same household as employees or their family members are not eligible.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the Create-A-Greeting-Card Scholarship: gallerycollection.com's annual $10,000 contest to create a Christmas card, holiday card, birthday card or all-occasion greeting card.
6. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
7. One application allowed per person. If it is determined that a person has entered with more than one identity, all of that person's entries will be disqualified.
8. No prize will be awarded to applicants who do not meet the eligibility requirements. All information on the application must be accurate and complete.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true! It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $50,000 (our biggest scholarship yet!) to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses! Who Can Apply All...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...