The William T. Bauer Scholarship Fund is a charitable foundation for assisting area residents and their communities. The fund provides academic scholarships to qualifying residents furthering their education in law enforcement, who are current residents in Stark, Marshall, Henry and Bureau counties. The fund commemorates the dedication and bravery of Chief William T. Bauer, who was killed in the line of duty in a tragic car accident on August 6, 2010.
This Scholarship of $1,000 is to be used towards the costs of tuition and other fees.
2. Applicant's demonstrated desire to succeed.
1. Applicant must be a current resident in Stark, Marshall, Henry or Bureau county.
2. Applicant must plan to attend an accredited course(s), trade school, two or four year college or university in the United States in the coming academic year and be focused on furthering their education in law enforcement.
3. Applicants can apply for a scholarship a maximum of four times.
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....