Up to $20,000 per year. Funds may be used for tuition, fees and books.
Go to Scholarship Application:
The Chesapeake Scholarship
Fort Worth ISD Schools in Fort Worth, TX
You are eligible to apply for The Chesapeake Scholarship if you satisfy all of the following criteria:
1. You are a graduating senior of a Fort Worth Independent School District high school
2. You have a GPA of a 3.0 or higher
3. You have taken either the ACT or SAT
4. You have applied and plan to attend an accredited college, university, or vocational school
5. You are a U.S. citizen or legal resident
6. You are female or a member of a minority group as defined by the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....