1) Student must be a senior in high school or already attending college.
2) Must be able to verify status as a student, or someone intending to attend college within the next year.
3) Student must have maintained above a 3.0 GPA, school transcript is required.
4) Student must demonstrate a genuine need for these funds. Please do not apply if you are not in need of money specifically for educational purposes.
5) Graduate students are also eligible, assuming they are following a law-related career path.
Student must be able to show interest in an aspect of law, and be able to explain how it fits in with his or her major (this is a given for graduate law students). The student will show this interest in the form of an essay on the topic (300 words max). The format of the essay is up to the applicant, we just want to get an idea of how our industry affects your life.
The recipient of this scholarship will receive a one-time payment of $2,500 to help with school and educational expenses. The funds from this scholarship will be dispersed directly to the recipient and will not go through the university first.