To be eligible for a scholarship award, the student must:
A) Be either a high school senior, a high school graduate with plans to further his or her education at an institution of higher learning, or a college student who is currently enrolled at an institution of higher learning
B) Submit a completed application to the Foundation office by the deadline
Note: Applications must be postmarked no later than Thursday, May 31, 2018 to be considered.
Failure to follow these instructions and any directions given on the application will result in your application being removed from consideration.
1. Complete the application in full. If a question does not apply to you, mark the space with "n/a". Do not leave spaces blank, or your application will be removed from consideration.
2. Do not supply extra or additional documents or information that is not specifically requested on the application form.
3. Proofread your entire application and essays before submittal. Neatness, grammar, and spelling count!
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....