The Arizona Leveraging Educational Assistance Partnership (AzLEAP) establishes a state and institutional partnership to provide student financial assistance in the form of need-based grants to low-income, undergraduate, Arizona resident students who have demonstrated substantial financial need, enabling students to attend postsecondary institutions in the State of Arizona. The grant is awarded by each participating institution. The maximum AzLEAP award for the academic year is $2,500 however; the average amount awarded is $1,000 for the academic year.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Arizona Leap Grant
Minimum Qualifications for Student Grant Awards:
1. Must be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible noncitizen
2. Must be a resident of Arizona
3. Must be enrolled at least half-time as an undergraduate student in a regionally or nationally accredited Arizona postsecondary institution
4. Must have substantial financial need (be eligible for the Federal Pell Grant) as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
5. Must maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined by the institution
"No Essay" Nitro Scholarship
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
Cappex Easy Money Scholarship
The Cappex scholarship application is fast and easy.
This scholarship is open to high school sophomores, juniors, and first semester senior students for all majors and schools. We will...