There are many scholarships for Martensville students. If you are searching for scholarships for a particular
high school located in Martensville, please select the appropriate school from the list below.
The scholarship database contains scholarships for Martensville students in the following categories:
Martensville High School Scholarships
Martensville College Scholarships
Martensville University Scholarships
The selection of a Loran Scholar is unique in its attention to a young person’s character. We believe that integrity, courage, grit and personal autonomy are better indicators of overall potential than standard academic measures. To discover these traits, we administer the most comprehensive and thorough scholarship selection process in Canada. Tenable at 25 partner universities, the Loran Award is...
The Women's Ministries Scholarship Program is established to give scholarships to women who are committed to serving the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church who would otherwise be unable to afford a Christian education. Scholarship awards are based on academic achievement, financial need, and community outreach. Specific amounts of scholarship awards vary from year to year and are dependent on...
To be eligible for the Lift Parts Express Scholarship you must be either:
A) A Current Senior in High School or
B) A Freshman or Sophomore in College/University
1. Be a legal resident of the United States or Canada
2. Enrolled or expected to be enrolled by the Fall of 2023
3. Submit a completed online application form prior to...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
To be eligible for the "Arctic Physical Therapy Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than January of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time or part-time basis by January of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or greater during their last academic year.
*Note that you can be...
Canada Post gives $2,000 grants to Indigenous Peoples who have renewed their educational learning. Find out how to apply for the award.
Who can apply?
You're eligible to apply if you:
A) Are a Canadian and a member of a First Nation, Métis or Inuit community
B) Have been out of school for 1 year or more and are returning...