Greene County High School is located in Jefferson, Iowa. Scholarships for students
attending Greene County High School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Jefferson, visit the
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
The IPAS Annual Scholarships are awarded to deserving students presently enrolled in an approved in-state Physician Assistant Program. Four students shall receive $1,000 scholarships based on certain selection criteria.
The following criteria are used to evaluate each applicant's package. A total point system is used to award the scholarships after the applications have been reviewed by the Scholarship Committee.