Nelson County High is located in Lovingston, Virginia. Scholarships for students
attending Nelson County High can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Lovingston, visit the
6919 Thomas Nelson Highway
The USDA/1890 National Scholars Program is a partnership between of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and 1890 Historically Black Land-Grant Universities. The program awards scholarships to students to attend one of 1890 Historically Black Land-Grant Universities.
What does a scholarship under the USDA/1890 National Scholars Program provide?
A scholarship under the USDA/1890 National Scholars Program provides:
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
Students may apply for the Thomas A. Hughes Scholarship Award. This scholarship is designed for a student who:
A) Is a resident of Virginia
B) A graduating senior who has been accepted into a college or university granting a baccalaureate degree
C) A current member of a TSA chapter that has demonstrated leadership potential and has the desire to become...
The Community Foundation is proud to assist deserving students in our area in obtaining financial assistance for attending the college of their choice. We offer several scholarship funds that grant income annually for this purpose.
1) Amherst County Retired Teachers Association Scholarship Fund
Provides scholarships for Amherst County High School seniors
2) Appomattox County Education Foundation Fund
Provides scholarships to...
Albert and Toni Roothbert established the Roothbert Fund to assist those in need of financial aid to further their education. Based in New York City, the Roothbert Fund operates as a volunteer organization. Through scholarship, The Fund supports fellows' graduate or undergraduate study at an accredited institution based in the United States. The Fund seeks candidates motivated by spiritual values....