MCA South Carolina Scholarship
1. Promotion of the scholarship fund shall be by the MCASC.
2. All scholarship funds shall be placed in a separate savings account controlled and maintained by the MCASC state office.
The local areas will not maintain segregated scholarship accounts. Final selections and approval of the student scholarships shall be determined solely by the MCASC Scholarship Committee.
3. Recipients shall be selected from various high schools, technical colleges, colleges, and universities. The Recipient’s must attend a technical
college, college or university. Each applicant must complete the appropriate application forms attached and mail to MCASC; Post Office Box 384; Columbia, SC 29202.
Applications must be received no later than June 1st to be considered for the following school year. Preference will be given to in-state technical
colleges, colleges, and universities.
Applications will be submitted to the Scholarship Committee for approval with the identifying information redacted.
4. Each applicant must submit a written one page essay on why he/she is interested in pursuing a career in the mechanical contracting Industry, including plans to do so and the extent of the applicant’s commitment.
5. Scholarship recipients will be notified by July 1st of each year for the following school year and the award rendered to the school in accordance with the appropriate school semester.
6. A scholarship recipient must be someone who intends to or is pursuing a course of study at an institute of higher learning that is designed to
give them the skills to be a journeyman, apprentice, engineer, project manager, draftsman, or estimator in the electrical, HVAC, or plumbing trades.
7. Recipients are required to submit a new application with accompanying transcripts each year. Continuation of the scholarship is not automatic.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...