Massachusetts Flower Growers Association Scholarship
The Massachusetts Flower Growersʼ Association will sponsor a scholarship award of up to $4,000.00 depending on length of study.
1. Applicant must major in a course of study in Floriculture, Horticulture or related agricultural sciences.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for a minimum of one year prior to submitting an application.
3. Completed applications must be submitted by May 15th of the year to be awarded.
1. Payment of $1,000.00 annually to be made following receipt of transcripts depending on duration of scholarship.
2. One year, two year, three year or four year students will be awarded scholarships proportionately to the number of semesters successfully completed; that is, a one year scholarship or two semesters equals $1,000.00; a two year scholarship equals $2,000.00; a three year scholarship equals $3,000.00; and a four year scholarship equals $4,000.00 to a possible maximum of $4,000.00.
3. The first payment will be made to the recipient after the completion of the first semester of study (January). The student recipient must provide a copy of the first semester transcript to the Massachusetts Flower Growers' Association Scholarship committee. Succeeding payments will be made upon receipt of transcripts at this same time period until the students program is completed or until the maximum scholarship of $4,000 is awarded.
1. If applicant does not complete required semesters.
2. If applicant discontinues a course of study in the field of floriculture, horticulture or related sciences as determined by the Massachusetts Flower GrowersʼAssociation Scholarship Committee
3. If applicant does not achieve a 2.5 point grade average or better.
Rights of the Massachusetts Flower Growersʼ Association Scholarship Committee
The Massachusetts Flower Growersʼ Association reserves all rights to make final interpretations to all questions concerning applications, goals, colleges, courses of study, financial need and any problems pertaining to this scholarship.
Scholarships will be dependent upon available funds.
The Massachusetts Flower Growersʼ Association Scholarship Committee will only accept the official application form as enclosed or one received via electronic mail. Guidance Directors may copy the enclosed application form as needed.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...