Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships
The Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships are designed to recognize and reward the great steps students are taking to fight hunger in our communities across the United States. By submitting an application, you agree that what you send will be deemed non-confidential and you grant Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation and Sodexo, Inc. (along with its subsidiaries and affiliates) the right to use, copy, modify, edit, publish, transmit, and display your submission via any media, and that Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation and Sodexo, Inc. will be free to use your name and other identifying information, unless you specifically request in writing that we not do so.
1. All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution (kindergarten through graduate school) in the United States. All applicants must be ages 5-25 and meet the age requirement by Oct. 5, 2021.
2. All applicants must have demonstrated on-going commitment to their community by performing unpaid volunteer services impacting hunger in the United States within the last 12 months.
3. All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States who reside in the contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii only.
4. Volunteer services performed by applicant must help non-family members.
5. If applicant is selected as a potential national Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship recipient, in order to be confirmed as a winner, the student's parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights.
6. Scholarship funds awarded to winners must be used for tuition and related fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses at an accredited post-secondary education institution.
1. Applicants and Recommenders must supply a valid e-mail address. Correspondence throughout the entire application process will be by e-mail only. If you fail to use a valid e-mail address that will accommodate bulk mail and/or attached documents, your application may not be considered.
2. Application form must be complete, and all information requested must be supplied. Please print a hard copy of your application form to retain for your records (do not send a printed copy of the nomination). Only information presented at the time of application submission will be considered. No additional information will be accepted.
3. We may select up to five national scholarship recipients; however, we reserve the right to select fewer than five national winners.
4. Each student selected as a national Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship recipient will receive a $5,000 scholarship, as well as a $5,000 grant made in their name to the hunger-related charity of their choice in their local community. If the student selected is in school, but is not yet enrolled in an institution of higher education, then in lieu of a scholarship, a contribution in the amount of $5,000 shall be made to a qualified 529 Plan established by the family of that student for the benefit of that student.
5. Employees of Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation and Sodexo, Inc. are not eligible to receive an award, but family members who are not employees of Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation or Sodexo, Inc. may apply.
6. Applications must be submitted online from October 5 through Dec. 5, 2021 (11:59 p.m. PST). Do not fax, mail, or send a printed copy of the application submission. Only information presented at the time of application submission will be considered. No additional information will be accepted.
7. Multiple applications for the same applicant will not be accepted. If more than one application for an individual is received, the first application received will be the application accepted and reviewed.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...