Ryerson University President's Entrance Scholarship
The President's National Entrance Scholarships are awarded to secondary school graduates who demonstrate academic accomplishment, leadership qualities, original thought and creative ability.
1. $10,000 per year
2. 12 awards (one per faculty)
3. Scholarship is renewable each year provided a 3.67 CGPA and a clear academic standing are maintained and a full-time course load of 80% (4 units) is carried in both the fall and winter semesters.
4. Recipients will be guaranteed a space in first-year residence for their first year of study. (Please note that residence costs are the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.)
5. Application deadline is April 1
6. Scholarship recipients will be notified in June.
Who is Eligible?
Students who are:
1. Current full-time Canadian secondary school students who are Canadian citizens/permanent residents qualifying for admission on the basis of the best six Grade 12U or M courses or equivalent with a minimum 90% final average required for consideration. All course work and course examinations must be completed by June 30.
2. Courses used in scholarship average calculations must be completed at the student's regular school.
3. Pursuing post-secondary studies on a full-time basis for the first time. Students who have taken up to three one-term post-secondary courses are also eligible but must have maintained first-class standing in these courses in addition to high academic performance in secondary school, as noted above.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...