Elijah Smith Scholarship
Mary Gartside led a group of teachers in the formation of a professional organization in the spring of 1955. This organization ultimately came to be called the Yukon Teachers'Association.
The Yukon Teachers' Association offers this $750.00 scholarship to an outstanding graduate of a Yukon high school. The recipient should conform to the following criteria:
1. The award will be made on the basis of scholarship. A minimum standard will be deemed to be an overall average of 75% with 66% as the lowest acceptable subject mark.
2. The award will be made without regard to subject area so long as University entrance stranding has been achieved.
3. Where more than two candidates are judged of equal worth, financial need may be taken into consideration and a First Nations student will be given preference.
4. Preference in awarding the scholarships will be given to graduates who have completed the major portion of their training in the Yukon educational system and who are about to enter a College of Education, Native Studies or Physical Education.
5. An award of $500.00 or more would render an applicant ineligible if he/she has received notice of that award before receiving a YTA Scholarship.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...