Surrey Partners36 Scholarships
Surrey Schools is pleased to offer a number of scholarship and bursary opportunities to its graduates, called Partners36 Scholarships. They are made possible through the contributions of individuals, corporations and community service organizations.
Students attending a district secondary school or learning centres are eligible. See the full eligibility requirements below.
The application deadline is on or before April 15 of the current school year. Completed applications should be submitted to the scholarship contact at your school. For more information, contact your school and ask for the scholarship committee chair.
Please note: Winners' names and their photos may be published in local newspapers.
1. Bursaries and scholarships will be announced at various times, but funds will be awarded only when students provide proof of attendance at a recognized post-secondary institution. For our purposes, "post-secondary institution" shall be defined as follows:
A) A recognized university
B) Colleges offering transfer courses
C) Institutions which prepare students for specific trades and vocations, and which are recognized and supported by the government (e.g. BCIT)
2. Applications for financial help to attend other institutions will be considered and awards may be granted at the discretion of the committee. A valid student card or a receipt for tuition fees is required as proof of registration.
3. The candidate must be a graduate of a secondary school in the Surrey school district.
4. The candidate must be enrolled in a post-secondary course or program for which graduation from Grade 12 is a prerequisite.
5. The candidate's academic achievement will be based on a review of an official transcript of the candidate's academic record for grades 11 and 12.
6. The candidate must be registered for a full course load at the post-secondary institution. This would be whatever is considered a full course load at the institution concerned; however, the committee may give special consideration to candidates whose circumstances are extraordinary.
7. Applicants must be Canadian citizens or have Permanent Resident status.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...