Experiencing the loss of a loved one can deeply shape one's future. Recognizing this, Perfect Memorials, serving families with unique and affordable memorial products since 2001, is committed to supporting students who have endured such a personal loss. Our "Living With Loss" scholarship will grant $1,000 to at least one student enrolling in an accredited college program for the 2024-2025 academic year, aiding them in their educational journey.
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject Line: Your full name
- Personal Details: First and last name, email address, home address, phone number, country of legal residency and intended school for enrollment.
- Essay Submission: A minimum of 750 words, discussing a personal loss and its influence on your life and future goals. Mandatory: Save and attach the essay as a PDF. Non-PDF submissions could lead to disqualification.
- Transcript: Attach a copy. Unofficial transcripts are permissible; however, “grade reports” are not.
- Recommendation: Include one or multiple letters from educators, mentors, counselors, or academic professionals.
- GPA (minimum 3.0)
- Essay content: creativity, clarity, and relevance
- Recommendation letter(s)
Award Announcement: By June 1, 2024. Winners will be informed via email and announced on the Perfect Memorials website.
Terms and Conditions:
How to Apply:
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Only one application per student.
- Only students who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (e.g. college or university) or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
- Opportunity is available for students enrolled in associates, bachelor, masters or doctorate programs.
- Employees of Perfect Memorials and their immediate relatives are not eligible.
- Perfect Memorials reserves the right to verify all information, including the date of high school graduation and school enrollment status.
- All taxes are solely the responsibility of the contest winner.
- Past winners are not eligible for scholarship gift within a 7 year period.
- To enter, you must submit your application to email@example.com no later than the deadline listed in the application page. Incomplete applications or those that contain excessive grammatical errors will not be considered.
- All applications become the property of Perfect Memorials and will not be returned. Perfect Memorials is not responsible for any lost, late, or unintelligible entries.
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $25,000 to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college or graduate school in...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the Common App, Scholarship Guidance has created an annual scholarship to reward students.To be eligible for the Scholarship Guidance "Common App Scholarship" a student must:A) Be in Grade 11 or Grade 12B) Be attending college or university no later than October 1, 2025.C) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater...
Fund for Leaders has been offering scholarships for students at ELCA seminaries who are pursuing rostered ministry in the ELCA since 2000. In the 2023-2024 academic year alone, the fund will provide nearly $3.1 million in scholarships to 345 ELCA seminary students.Eligibility and selection criteria vary across the different types of scholarships available. Read on for more details.The ELCA Fund...
Recognizing the value of education and the benefits it brings to the Coast Guard Family, the Coast Guard Exchange (CGX) Scholarship Program was established to provide additional financial resources to dependent children of Coast Guard personnel embarking on undergraduate college/university studies. Annually a $2,000 scholarship is awarded to the outstanding applicants on a one-time basis. The number of scholarships granted...
Scholarships and other monetary support are available when you join Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC), which allow you to focus on your education by relieving some of the financial pressure. You'll graduate with a respected and secure career path as an Army Officer, and with less debt for the school years your scholarship covers. You’re eligible to apply for...