TRSRM Foundation benefits from the generous support of numerous donors and partners who share the foundation’s values and want to ensure the future of the next generation of Hispanic/Latinx leaders by providing them with the means to higher education.
- High School Senior
- Attend School In Ny/Nj/Ct Area
- Cumulative Gpa Above 2.8
- 80 Recorded Hours Of Community Service
- Planning To Register As A Full-Time College Student For The Fall Of 2024
You will need to upload the following:
- A copy of your report card
- Proof of community hours (80 hours)
- An essay (between 600-1200 words). May be added in this form under ESSAY TOPIC
- FAFSA and Student Aid Report (SAR)
- School transcripts
- Enrollment verification from the school
- Financial aid award letter from the college you are enrolling in
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- Employment Authorization Document (EAD). This requirement only applies to you if you’re a DACA recipient.
How to Apply:
- US Citizens
- Permanent legal resident or DACA
- Minimum of 2.8 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students.
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public, or not-for-profit, four-year university, in the US, for the 2024-2025 academic year
- Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
- Non-US Citizens
- U.S. Permanent Resident, with a Permanent Resident Card (formerly known as an Alien Registration Receipt Card or “Green Card”)
- Conditional permanent resident (I-551C)
- Other eligible non-citizens with a valid Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing any one of the following designations: Refugee, Asylum Granted, Indefinite Parole, Humanitarian Parole, or Cuban-Haitian Entrant
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school who meet the eligibility requirements. If you are an eligible student, by completing a college planning step using your College Board account, you will automatically earn a chance to win a $500 scholarship and an additional chance to win a $40,000 scholarship.There are no essay, minimum GPA, test score, or...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $50,000 (our biggest scholarship yet) to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services. This scholarship has an intake period...
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship is open to high school sophomores, juniors, and first semester senior students for all majors and schools. We will judge this scholarship based on other criteria such as volunteer work, extracurricular activities, special circumstances, etc.About the sponsors of the scholarship (EAB and Appily):EAB is the market leader in helping colleges...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services.To be eligible for the Scholarship you:A)...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...