This $1,000 annual scholarship is providing an opportunity for High School Seniors and college students to earn money toward furthering their education.
Our Scholarship Requirements
- Your submission should include a recent photo of you. Winners will be published on our social media platforms.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If we discover plagiarism that entry will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries submitted become the property of Double A Solutions. We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on any of our portfolio websites (found on our portfolio page).
Research and write an essay of 800 or more words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose one of the following topics for your essay:
- Techniques Used by Successful Sales Reps.
- How Do You Plan on Adapting To The Changing College Environment and/or Workplace?
- Describe a Time Where You Lead Through Change and Uncertainty.
- Describe Comprehensively the Steps to Managing a Team.
- Tell Us Your Biggest Professional Role Model and How They Impacted Your Life?
- Discuss the importance of good company culture.
- What are the steps any new employee should take to ensure their success?
Winner Announcement and Payout
- The deadline for Double A Solutions scholarship entries is July 1st at 11:59 pm (eastern time). The winner will be announced on the Double A Solutions Social Media Platforms on July 31st.
- Scholarship submissions will be judged by the Double A Solutions Marketing team.
- The scholarship will be paid out with a co-payable check sent to the college or university attended by the winner.
Are you Eligible?
Our eligibility requirements for students are:
How to Apply:
- You must presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university at any level in the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Double A Solutions are not eligible to participate.
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school who meet the eligibility requirements. If you are an eligible student, by completing a college planning step using your College Board account, you will automatically earn a chance to win a $500 scholarship and an additional chance to win a $40,000 scholarship.There are no essay, minimum GPA, test score, or...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $50,000 (our biggest scholarship yet) to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services. This scholarship has an intake period...
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship is open to high school sophomores, juniors, and first semester senior students for all majors and schools. We will judge this scholarship based on other criteria such as volunteer work, extracurricular activities, special circumstances, etc.About the sponsors of the scholarship (EAB and Appily):EAB is the market leader in helping colleges...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services.To be eligible for the Scholarship you:A)...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...