Scholarship Value: $10,000
Awards Available: 100
Dec 31, 2023
The MI Future Educator Fellowship will offer $10,000 scholarship to up to 2,500 future educators every year.
To be eligible, the student must:
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Have begun your first semester or term in the education program in the Fall 2022 semester or after.
- Be a high school graduate.
- Be admitted in the Fall 2022 semester or after in an eligible Educator Preparation Program (EPP) approved by Michigan's State Board of Education.
- Be enrolled at least full-time or its equivalency.
- Be working on your first teacher certification.
- Must have earned at least 56 semester credits or 84 term credits.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Be a Michigan resident since July 1 of the previous calendar year.
If you are a dependent student, your parent on your FAFSA must also be a Michigan resident since July 1 of the previous calendar year.
Fellowship is renewable for up to three years. To renew, the student must:
- Maintain continuous full-time enrollment
- Achieve at least 24 credits per year
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Participate in relevant academic and career advising programs offered by the school
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Maintain Michigan residency
Commitment to Teach in Michigan
When a student receives this award, they agree to work in Michigan classrooms.
- If you receive one year of funding from the MI Future Educator Fellowship you agree to work as a certified teacher in a public, nonpublic, or public preschool program in Michigan for three years.
- If you receive two years of funding from the MI Future Educator Fellowship you agree to work as a certified teacher in a public, nonpublic, or public preschool program in Michigan for four years.
- If you receive three years of funding from the MI Future Educator Fellowship you agree to work as a certified teacher in a public, nonpublic, or public preschool program in Michigan for five years.
- If you teach in a critical needs district your service obligation may be less.
If a student does not meet this service obligation requirement and/or does not finish the teacher certification program, the fellowship converts to a 0% interest rate loan with a repayment term of 10 years.
How to Apply:
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be:A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;C) A parent who currently has a...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
The Geoscience Inclusion, Diversity, Equality, and Accessibility (IDEA) Scholarship program encourages women from under-served communities to pursue an education and career in the Geosciences, or Earth Sciences. Many research studies show the Geosciences are the least diverse community in all STEM fields. This Scholarship aims to counteract this and enhance diversity within the future Geoscience workforce.NOTE: Geoscience, herein, is defined...
The American Indian College Fund provides scholarships to American Indian and Alaska Native college students enrolled in certificate, undergraduate, or graduate program at tribal colleges and other nonprofit, accredited schools.EligibilityTo be eligible, students must be an enrolled member (or a descendant of one) of a federally or state-recognized tribe while demonstrating a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00...
We are seeking bright minds with a desire to heighten national awareness via our social media campaign to end the dehumanizing forces of human trafficking and child exploitation.Eligibility RequirementsMust be a current high school senior or college freshman, sophomore, or junior.Plan to attend an accredited college, university, or community college in the upcoming academic year.Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent...
Chevron will award scholarships to students majoring in Information Technology, Engineering and Earth Science. Recipient must be authorized to work in the United States and have a 3.0 GPA.Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels...
Awards Available: 100
Award Deadline: Dec 31, 2023