Leaders Save Lives Scholarship Program
To qualify for the American Red Cross Leaders Save Lives Program (referred to as "Program"), each Blood Program Leader must complete the following requirements:
A) Be currently enrolled in high school, college, university, technical school, trade school or community college.
B) Host an American Red Cross blood drive in the United States scheduled between June 1 – August 31, 2022.
1) The student may not adopt an existing blood drive. However, a student may adopt an existing Leaders Save Lives blood drive transitioned from the former Blood Program Leader.
2) Donor centers and regularly scheduled mobile operations are not eligible as blood drive sites.
3) A school may be used as a blood drive site as long as school is out of session.
4) The blood drive may have no more than one Blood Program Leader. Program rewards will not be split among multiple Blood Program Leaders.
5) Program may not be combined with the American Red Cross High School Scholarship Program, High School Club Program or Community Club Program.
C) The blood drive must achieve a minimum of 25 pints.
1) Results will be calculated from one blood drive operation.
2) Multiple operations may not be combined.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...