Fractional CISO is providing a $1,000 scholarship to candidates studying cybersecurity full-time in the United States with the vCISO Cybersecurity Scholarship.
You must be a student studying cybersecurity as your major in the United States. You may be an undergraduate or graduate student and over 18 years old. Fractional CISO employees, partners, clients and their families are not eligible for the vCISO Cybersecurity Scholarship.
For consideration by Fractional CISO, you must submit a personal essay on your cybersecurity journey. Candidate must provide mailing address, email address and phone number to enable communication with the Fractional CISO. Candidates must submit their applications through the form on this page. Fractional CISO will determine the winner based on the essay and subsequent communications with the candidate.
Calendar and awards:
- 2024 Application Cycle Key dates:
- Submission Period: March 1, 2024 – May 1, 2024
- Applications submit outside of this window will not be considered!
- Notification within 6 weeks.
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the winner of the contest.
Other vCISO Cybersecurity Scholarship details:
How to Apply:
- By submitting your application, you give Fractional CISO a license to edit, publish and use the essay however Fractional CISO deems appropriate. By submitting your application, you also give Fractional CISO permission to publish your name.
- The winner will work with Fractional CISO to edit the essay for publication. When selected, winning candidate will submit electronically (1) a headshot photo and (2) a photo of candidate that is relevant to the essay. You give Fractional CISO a license to edit, publish and use your photographs however Fractional CISO deems appropriate.
- The winning candidate may be required to provide documentation of enrollment in eligible academic program.
- Award payment will be made to educational institution for tuition, fees, or housing.
- If there are no qualifying submissions, then Fractional CISO may extend the submission deadline or cancel the contest.
- If winning candidate does not timely respond to Fractional CISO, Fractional CISO reserves the right to award the scholarship to another candidate or not at all.
- If candidate does not cooperate sufficiently in editing the essay or in the photo selection process, Fractional CISO reserves the right to award the scholarship to another candidate or not at all.
- Submission of false or misleading information will invalidate candidacy.
- Fractional CISO reserves the right to cancel the scholarship program at its discretion.
- Fractional CISO may share your personal information with third party scholarship administrators, the educational establishments in which you are enrolled, and government agencies.
- Candidate is responsible for all tax implications.
- Fractional CISO will not provide information about its decisions to unsuccessful candidates or others.
- Draft your essay on your computer and submit through the form. The submission site will not hold a copy of your application. The essay cannot be edited once submitted. Fractional CISO will not provide a copy of your application to you.
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $25,000 to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college or graduate school in...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the Common App, Scholarship Guidance has created an annual scholarship to reward students.To be eligible for the Scholarship Guidance "Common App Scholarship" a student must:A) Be in Grade 11 or Grade 12B) Be attending college or university no later than October 1, 2025.C) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater...
Fund for Leaders has been offering scholarships for students at ELCA seminaries who are pursuing rostered ministry in the ELCA since 2000. In the 2023-2024 academic year alone, the fund will provide nearly $3.1 million in scholarships to 345 ELCA seminary students.Eligibility and selection criteria vary across the different types of scholarships available. Read on for more details.The ELCA Fund...
Recognizing the value of education and the benefits it brings to the Coast Guard Family, the Coast Guard Exchange (CGX) Scholarship Program was established to provide additional financial resources to dependent children of Coast Guard personnel embarking on undergraduate college/university studies. Annually a $2,000 scholarship is awarded to the outstanding applicants on a one-time basis. The number of scholarships granted...
Scholarships and other monetary support are available when you join Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC), which allow you to focus on your education by relieving some of the financial pressure. You'll graduate with a respected and secure career path as an Army Officer, and with less debt for the school years your scholarship covers. You’re eligible to apply for...