The Hope for Healing Scholarship is an evergreen offering that awards two recipients annually. The purpose of the scholarship, awarded to one undergraduate and one graduate student each year, is to encourage more of America’s best and brightest to pursue a vocation in the field of addiction and mental health.
Who Can Apply?
- Any Undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a degree program in mental/behavioral health, nursing, or addiction medicine
- We Welcome: Veterans, minorities, and people with disabilities currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree program in mental/behavioral, nursing, or addiction medicine. (This is not a requirement for applying)
Deadline for Applications and Timeline for Award
FHE Health is currently accepting applications for two Hope for Healing scholarships:
- A $5,000 scholarship to one qualified, college-level applicant enrolled in an undergraduate program of study
- A $5,000 scholarship to one qualified, graduate-level applicant enrolled in a Masters or Doctorate program of study
This is a continuously running scholarship, the next group of winners will be announced on March 11th, 2024.
Scholarship award money will be paid directly to the school in which the student will be enrolled on May 1st 2024.
- Undergraduate Scholarship applicants must be currently enrolled in a four-year degree program or show proof of acceptance to an institution that offers four-year degrees.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the last completed academic year at a four-year institution, a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the most recent quarter or semester, or if no college has been completed a 3.5 high school GPA.
- Academic focus in the area of mental and behavioral health or psychiatric nursing as demonstrated by a major or minor course of study
- Graduate Scholarship applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program or show proof of acceptance to an institution that offers Masters and Doctorate degrees.
- Must have graduated from an accredited four-year institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Academic focus in an area of study related to mental and behavioral health, nursing or addiction medicine
All applicants are required to complete a form on this website page. From those applicants, finalists will be selected.
All applicants will be required to submit the following materials:
How to Apply:
- High school or college transcripts
- Proof of current college enrollment or acceptance
- Documentation of course of study
- A typed essay that describes why you are pursuing study in mental and behavioral health, nursing or addiction medicine, and what you want to contribute to the field
- A completed application form
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $50,000 (our biggest scholarship yet) to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services. This scholarship has an intake period...
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship is open to high school sophomores, juniors, and first semester senior students for all majors and schools. We will judge this scholarship based on other criteria such as volunteer work, extracurricular activities, special circumstances, etc.About the sponsors of the scholarship (EAB and Appily):EAB is the market leader in helping colleges...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services.To be eligible for the Scholarship you:A)...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the Common App, Scholarship Guidance has created an annual scholarship to reward students.To be eligible for the Scholarship Guidance "Common App Scholarship" a student must:A) Be in Grade 11 or Grade 12B) Be attending college or university no later than October 1, 2025.C) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater...