Between April 1st-May 31st each year, the Securities and Insurance Licensing Association Foundation, Inc. (SILA Foundation, Inc.) is proud to offer the availability of twelve one thousand dollar ($1000.00) scholarships to students focused on careers in the insurance and securities industry for use at any accredited post-secondary college or university within the continental United States.
The Securities and Insurance Licensing Association Foundation, Inc. (SILA Foundation) is proud to announce the availability of twelve (12) one thousand dollar ($1000.00) scholarships to students focused on careers in the insurance and securities industry for use at an accredited post-secondary college or university. Post-graduate studies applicable.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or better
- Be enrolled in one of the following areas of study:
- Insurance/Compliance/Risk Management
- Finance/Accounting/Actuarial Science
- General Business
- Business Administration
- Business Information
- Business/Management Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Be enrolled in a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours at an accredited post-secondary school OR
- Be enrolled in a minimum of nine (9) credit hours at an accredited post-secondary school AND employed part-time working at least 20-hours weekly OR
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours at an accredited post-secondary school AND employed full-time working at least 32-hours weekly
- A completed and electronically signed SILA Foundation Scholarship Application (submissions only accepted between April 1-May 31)
- A copy of a scholastic transcript that proves the academic requirement
- Note: If you are a high school graduating senior please provide a copy of your high school transcript. If selected, you MUST provide a copy of your upcoming fall enrollment schedule from your college/university before we can release the funds.
- A letter of reference
- Employment verification letter if applying for consideration as a full-time employee
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school who meet the eligibility requirements. If you are an eligible student, by completing a college planning step using your College Board account, you will automatically earn a chance to win a $500 scholarship and an additional chance to win a $40,000 scholarship.There are no essay, minimum GPA, test score, or...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $25,000 to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college or graduate school in...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services.To be eligible for the Scholarship you:A)...
The Cappex scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship is open to high school sophomores, juniors, and first semester senior students for all majors and schools. We will judge this scholarship based on other criteria such as volunteer work, extracurricular activities, special circumstances, etc.About the sponsors of the scholarship (EAB and Cappex):EAB is the market leader in helping colleges...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...