Information about the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship
- What are the eligibility requirements for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship?
- What information must be submitted to be considered for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship?
- What are the submission deadlines and other key dates?
- How should I submit an application for consideration for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law scholarship?
- How much is the scholarship award?
In order to be eligible for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. resident
- Accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Demonstrated good character and academic achievement
Each applicant must submit the following documents to the link here.
- Pumphrey Law Scholarship Application (Apply online.
- A current unofficial high school or college transcript or enrollment verification
- A typed essay 800-1000 words on one of the following topics: (Students may enter submission for multiple topics)
- What’s one problem with the criminal justice system in the US and how would you fix it?
- Write an essay on access to legal services in the United States. This essay should focus on the need and affordability of legal services and propose ideas to help meet the demand of these services.
- With the advancement in technology, what are some of the threats to those charged with a crime?
2023 Scholarship Key Dates
The application and supporting material must be received by December 8, 2023
The scholarship winner will be selected and notified on December 15, 2023
Completed materials can be submitted in the following manner:
- Email: PumphreyLawScholarship@gmail.com
- Please, no phone calls. Please direct all questions via email email@example.com
Three winners will be chosen
1st place– $750
2nd place – $500
3rd Place – $250
The scholarship must be applied to tuition or other education-related expenses. The award will be paid to the winner’s educational institution directly.
How to Apply:
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school who meet the eligibility requirements. If you are an eligible student, by completing a college planning step using your College Board account, you will automatically earn a chance to win a $500 scholarship and an additional chance to win a $40,000 scholarship.There are no essay, minimum GPA, test score, or...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $50,000 (our biggest scholarship yet) to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services. This scholarship has an intake period...
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship is open to high school sophomores, juniors, and first semester senior students for all majors and schools. We will judge this scholarship based on other criteria such as volunteer work, extracurricular activities, special circumstances, etc.About the sponsors of the scholarship (EAB and Appily):EAB is the market leader in helping colleges...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services.To be eligible for the Scholarship you:A)...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...