Automotive Women's Association Scholarships
Scholarships are the root of our purpose at Automotive Women's Alliance Foundation (AWAF). We are an active professional foundation dedicated to supporting the advancement of automotive and mobility industry professionals.
Scholarships are selected by the Scholarship Committee and awarded quarterly to the women with a quest and drive for the automotive, mobility and related industries. It is our hope that with these scholarships, we can lessen the burden on students and allow them to focus on gaining knowledge and further development toward a solid career path in this ever evolving expansion of global mobility.
Scholarships are awarded to female, North American citizens, with a passion for a career or advancement in the automotive, mobility and its related industries. While AWAF members and family members are encouraged to apply for scholarships, we encourage applicants who are not affiliated with the organization to apply as well. To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants should be already accepted to or enrolled in an accredited collegiate program, with a 3.0 or higher GPA and a citizen within North America. We accept applications throughout the year.
AWA FOUNDATION EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES:
1. Applicants for consideration of this scholarship must be accepted to a college or university.
2. Applicants must have and maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA during a scholarship-funded semester.
3. If an applicant cannot accept the scholarship or if education is interrupted, the status of funds will be reviewed by AWAF Scholarship Committee.
4. The scholarship funds awarded will be valid at the college or university to be used toward tuition and fees.
5. The scholarship check will be awarded in the name of the applicant and the educational institution.
6. Scholarship awards will be chosen by application. AWAF Scholarship Committee may conduct interviews.
7. Applicant must give written or electronic notification of acceptance within five (5) days of award notification.
8. This scholarship is open to North American citizens
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true! It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $50,000 (our biggest scholarship yet!) to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses! Who Can Apply All...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...