Haworth Diversity Scholarship
Awarded to a minority. As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Haworth defines a minority group as the following:
A) American Indian or Alaskan Native
C) Black or African American
E) Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
F) Two or More Races
The Diversity Scholarship award is in the amount of $2,000 in addition to the opportunity for a 12-week paid work experience or internship (40 hours/week).
1. Applicant must be a member of one of the listed minority groups.
2. Applicant must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate college or university, with a sophomore, junior, or senior status by Fall 2022.
3. Applicant must have a current cumulative U.S. GPA of 3.0 or greater or Canadian equivalent of 73-76.99% or greater.
4. Applicants must submit a resume with their application.
5. Applicant must be available for a 12-week work experience as a summer student or intern (40 hours/week) beginning in May 2022 until August 2022 at Haworth Headquarters in Holland, MI.
6. A stipend is available to assist with summer housing for those who are eligible and live more than 80 miles away from Haworth Headquarters in Holland, MI.
7. Major area of study must be supported by one of Haworth's core business functions: Business, Design, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, or Supply Chain.
8. Upon successful award of scholarship, a member of the Haworth Staffing & Diversity team will conduct an alignment meeting with the scholarship recipient to identify best potential department placement for the 12-week paid work experience or internship.
9. The offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background check, and the terms and conditions stated in our employment application. Additionally, the selected applicant may be required to complete a job-related medical exam. Haworth is an at-will employer.
10. A previous Haworth Scholarship recipient for this category is not eligible for a second time.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true! It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $50,000 (our biggest scholarship yet!) to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses! Who Can Apply All...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...