Education goes hand-in-hand with our values. Haworth offers a variety of scholarship opportunities each year to help you fulfill your dreams and career ambitions.
We offer several scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and skilled trades programs. By investing in you, we invest in our communities and our future.
- 1 x $10,000 G.W. Haworth Scholarship
- 1 x $5,000 Gerald B. Johanneson Scholarship
- 15 x $2,000 Haworth Scholarship
- 5 x $2,000 Diversity Scholarship with Paid Internship
- 2 x $2,000 Skilled Trades Scholarship
HAWORTH DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP WITH PAID WORK EXPERIENCE OR INTERNSHIP
Open to the Public Five (5) Scholarships Available Awarded to a minority. As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Haworth defines a minority group as the following:
- American Indian or Alaskan Native
- Black or African American
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Two or More Races
The Diversity Scholarship award is in the amount of $2,000* in addition to the opportunity for a 12-week paid work experience or internship (40 hours/week).
- Applicant must be a member of one of the listed minority groups.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate college or university in the US, with a sophomore, junior, or senior status by Fall 2024.
- Applicant has a preferred current cumulative U.S. GPA of 2.95.
- Applicants must submit a resume with their application.
- Applicant must be available for a 12-week work experience as a summer student or intern (40 hours/week) beginning in May 2024 until August 2024 at Haworth Headquarters in Holland, MI.
- A stipend is available to assist with summer housing for those who are eligible and live more than 80 miles away from Haworth Headquarters in Holland, MI.
- Major area of study must be supported by one of Haworth's core business functions: Business, Design, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, or Supply Chain.
- Upon successful award of scholarship, a member of the Haworth Staffing & Diversity team will conduct an alignment meeting with the scholarship recipient to identify best potential department placement for the 12-week paid work experience or internship.
- The offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background check, and the terms and conditions stated in our employment application. Additionally, the selected applicant may be required to complete a job-related medical exam. Haworth is an at-will employer.
- A previous Haworth Scholarship recipient for this category is not eligible for a second time.
All applications for the Haworth Scholarship Program must include the following instruction:
How to Apply:
- List of Volunteer Activity, Employment, and School Extra-Curricular Activity
- Response to the following essay question (Do not include your name anywhere on the document): Describe a personal accomplishment and the strengths and skills you used to achieve it.”
- Academic Transcripts from most recent semester
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $25,000 to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college or graduate school in...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the Common App, Scholarship Guidance has created an annual scholarship to reward students.To be eligible for the Scholarship Guidance "Common App Scholarship" a student must:A) Be in Grade 11 or Grade 12B) Be attending college or university no later than October 1, 2025.C) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater...
Fund for Leaders has been offering scholarships for students at ELCA seminaries who are pursuing rostered ministry in the ELCA since 2000. In the 2023-2024 academic year alone, the fund will provide nearly $3.1 million in scholarships to 345 ELCA seminary students.Eligibility and selection criteria vary across the different types of scholarships available. Read on for more details.The ELCA Fund...
Recognizing the value of education and the benefits it brings to the Coast Guard Family, the Coast Guard Exchange (CGX) Scholarship Program was established to provide additional financial resources to dependent children of Coast Guard personnel embarking on undergraduate college/university studies. Annually a $2,000 scholarship is awarded to the outstanding applicants on a one-time basis. The number of scholarships granted...
Scholarships and other monetary support are available when you join Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC), which allow you to focus on your education by relieving some of the financial pressure. You'll graduate with a respected and secure career path as an Army Officer, and with less debt for the school years your scholarship covers. You’re eligible to apply for...