Information Security Undergraduate Scholarship
Up to 20 scholarships will be awarded. Each scholarship award will be between $1,000 - $5,000
A) Must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.
B) You may be a senior in high school, or an undergraduate student who is currently a junior, freshman, sophomore or senior who will be pursuing an undergraduate degree in the fall. If you will have graduated with your undergraduate degree by the fall then please apply for the Graduate Scholarship if appropriate.
C) GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
D) You may be a citizen of any country (US citizenship not required)
E) May be attending on campus or online.
F) May be attending full time or part time
G) May be attending in the US or Internationally
H) You do not currently need to be enrolled, however no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
I) If awarded: the award will be sent to the school with instructions that it be applied to tuition, fees and books.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
A) Unofficial transcripts from your current (or most recent) educational institution. If awarded; no funds will be disbursed until official transcripts have been received.
B) One Letter of Recommendation outlining the following:
1) How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
2) What skills or abilities does the applicant have that will support him/her in completing a degree?
3) What other information about the applicant should be taken into consideration?
4) NOTE: Academic references are preferred; however, you may submit a professional letter of reference addressing the points above.
C) Resume/CV - No more than 3 pages maximum. Do not include links to publications.
D) Essay questions to be filled out in application. Maximum of 250 words per answer:
1) Tell us why you should be chosen to receive this Cybersecurity Scholarship and what makes you stand out from your peers?
2) Describe why you need the scholarship.
3) Describe your personal and education backgrounds.
4) Describe why you chose your major and your goals for your academic career. What makes you a candidate for success in information security and what are your goals for your professional career.
5) Describe any contributions to the cybersecurity field i.e., volunteer work, articles, etc., and any other hobbies or extracurricular activities and what they mean to you. (Do not include links to articles)
6) Please tell us anything else you would like us to know about you in consideration of your application.
Applicants will be scored by members of and scholarship sponsors (if applicable). Scoring will be based upon three categories:
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true! It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $50,000 (our biggest scholarship yet!) to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses! Who Can Apply All...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...