Scholarship Value: $2,000
Awards Available: 5
Awarded to a minority. As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Haworth defines a minority group as the following:
- American Indian or Alaskan Native
- Black or African American
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Two or More Races
The Diversity Scholarship award is in the amount of $2,000* in addition to the opportunity for a 12-week paid work experience or internship (40 hours/week).
- Applicant must be a member of one of the listed minority groups.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate college or university, with a sophomore, junior, or senior status by Fall 2023.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative U.S. GPA of 2.95 or greater or Canadian equivalent of 73-76.99% or greater.
- Applicants must submit a resume with their application.
- Applicant must be available for a 12-week work experience as a summer student or intern (40 hours/week) beginning in May 2023 until August 2023 at Haworth Headquarters in Holland, MI.
- A stipend is available to assist with summer housing for those who are eligible and live more than 80 miles away from Haworth Headquarters in Holland, MI.
- Major area of study must be supported by one of Haworth's core business functions: Business, Design, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, or Supply Chain.
- Upon successful award of scholarship, a member of the Haworth Staffing & Diversity team will conduct an alignment meeting with the scholarship recipient to identify best potential department placement for the 12-week paid work experience or internship.
- The offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background check, and the terms and conditions stated in our employment application. Additionally, the selected applicant may be required to complete a job-related medical exam. Haworth is an at-will employer.
- A previous Haworth Scholarship recipient for this category is not eligible for a second time.
All applications for the Haworth Scholarship Program must include the following information:
- List of Volunteer Activity, Employment, and School Extra-Curricular Activity
- Response to the following essay question (Do not include your name anywhere on the document):
- “Describe a family, social or school situation, in which your leadership made a difference. What was your role, what steps did you take, and what did you accomplish and learn?”
- Academic Transcripts from most recent semester
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be:A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;C) A parent who currently has a...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2023.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
Supports students pursuing careers in the five core areas of the Live Nation business: concert and venue promotion; sponsorship and advertising; ticketing; e-commerce; and artist management.Eligibility and Guidelines:Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student with a minimum of 60 credits earned, enrolled at an accredited college or university at the time of award in the fall semesterApplicant must be pursuing...
Welcome to the Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program! Whether you are a student, parent, family member, instructor, school administrator, or just interested in STEM education, we are excited to share more about our efforts to support the academic endeavors of college-level learners across the nation.Lockheed Martin launched the STEM Scholarship Program in 2018 as part of investment in the next...
The National Black Nurses Association provides scholarships to students at all levels (LPN to Doctorate).The National Black Nurses Association offers various scholarships each year including:Dr. Lauranne Sams ScholarshipNBNA Board of Directors ScholarshipMrs. Ola Lofton ScholarshipBAND AID BRAND Black Healthcare Heroes in Nursing ScholarshipMargaret Pemberton ScholarshipNurseThink.com ScholarshipVITAS Healthcare / Esther Colliflower ScholarshipMaria R. Dudley Advanced Practice Nurse ScholarshipGeorge E. McGuire Memorial...
Tomorrow’s dairy leaders are here today, in classrooms, dairy youth organizations, at dairy competitions and on dairy farms across the country. The Dairy Shrine’s task is to encourage, stimulate and inspire them. Since its inception, Dairy Shrine has recognized the importance of laying a foundation for the future, and has constantly expanded its youth programs to capture and challenge the...
Awards Available: 5