$500 scholarships available for a high school senior or college freshman, sophomore or junior with any major.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a source of financial support for a student who is a member of or the child of a member of the North Dakota Stockmen's Association.
The scholarship will be for $500 and will include a one-year membership in the North Dakota Stockmen’s Association.
Students eligible for this scholarship will:
- At the time of application, be a high school senior, a college freshman, sophomore or junior.
- Have an interest in the beef cattle industry of North Dakota.
- Be a member or a child of a member of the North Dakota Stockmen’s Association.
- Have a G.P.A. of 2.0 or greater.
- Submit a completed application to the North Dakota Stockmen's Foundation. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
MANNER AND TIME OF CHOICE:
The deadline to submit applications to the North Dakota Stockmen’s Association office is March 1 of each year. Payment will be made following enrollment in the fall semester.
Upon selection of the recipient, the North Dakota Stockmen’s Foundation will forward a check for the amount of the award to the college or University Development Foundation. The Foundation will make the scholarship payment upon authorization by the office of student financial aid.
How to Apply:
- The Scholarship Selection Committee will be made up of the NDSF advisory committee chairman and at least three other livestock industry professionals.
- Any changes deemed necessary must be made by the North Dakota Stockmen’s
Foundation Board of Directors.
- The winner will be published in the North Dakota Stockman and other publications and if possible, be recognized at the annual convention in order to give the winner and the North Dakota Stockmen’s Foundation as much positive publicity as possible.
- Application will include:
- A description of the applicant’s involvement in his or her school and community (activities, organizations, awards, etc.)
- Why the applicant chose his or her current major.
- How the applicant will contribute to a bright future for the cattle industry.
- What the applicant’s plans are for the future.
- How the applicant's or the applicant's parent's involvement in the North Dakota Stockmen's Association influenced his or her future plans.
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $25,000 to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college or graduate school in...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the Common App, Scholarship Guidance has created an annual scholarship to reward students.To be eligible for the Scholarship Guidance "Common App Scholarship" a student must:A) Be in Grade 11 or Grade 12B) Be attending college or university no later than October 1, 2025.C) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater...
Fund for Leaders has been offering scholarships for students at ELCA seminaries who are pursuing rostered ministry in the ELCA since 2000. In the 2023-2024 academic year alone, the fund will provide nearly $3.1 million in scholarships to 345 ELCA seminary students.Eligibility and selection criteria vary across the different types of scholarships available. Read on for more details.The ELCA Fund...
Recognizing the value of education and the benefits it brings to the Coast Guard Family, the Coast Guard Exchange (CGX) Scholarship Program was established to provide additional financial resources to dependent children of Coast Guard personnel embarking on undergraduate college/university studies. Annually a $2,000 scholarship is awarded to the outstanding applicants on a one-time basis. The number of scholarships granted...
Scholarships and other monetary support are available when you join Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC), which allow you to focus on your education by relieving some of the financial pressure. You'll graduate with a respected and secure career path as an Army Officer, and with less debt for the school years your scholarship covers. You’re eligible to apply for...