Washington County Fair Scholarship Program
The Mission of the Washington County Fair Association is to promote and encourage agriculture, horticulture and home economics through the exhibition of related products with a principal goal to support youth activities thru education and scholarship. Because of our mission, we offer an annual scholarship program. Each year, over 20 scholarships are awarded to exceptional local youth seeking a college education. In order to be eligible for the scholarship program, youth need to fill out and submit the PDF form.
1. Be a U.S. citizen.
2. Submit a one-page essay on the impact the Fair has had on you.
3. Have participated in the Washington County Fair.
4. Furnish a letter of recommendation from a teacher or principal.
5. Provide college entrance exam scores and copy of high school transcript.
6. Must be a high school graduate and plan to attend an accredited school of higher education or professional training within 5 years.
7. After enrolling, proof of enrollment must be sent to the Fair Association and funds will be paid directly to school.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...