Berta Lee White Scholarship
This scholarship was established in honor of Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation's former State Women's Leadership Committee Chair, Berta "Bert" Lee White. This scholarship will be awarded to a woman enrolled in an agriculture degree at a Mississippi university or community college.
1. Scholarships will be awarded through the Mississippi Farm Bureau Women's Programs Department Berta Lee White Scholarship Fund.
a. Scholarships in the amount of $3,000 each for four female students attending any Mississippi university or community college.
2. Payment of each scholarship will be made in two (2) equal installments during the two (2) semesters of the school year, immediately following the award of this scholarship. If the student withdraws from school the scholarship terminates.
3. Payment will be made directly to the university or community college in the student's name upon notification of student's enrollment in an agriculture related course of study.
4. To be eligible to receive the second payment, the student must again be enrolled in an agricultural related course of study and must have maintained at least a 2.5 grade point average out of a possible 4.0 during the first semester. A letter from the university or community college documenting these two (2) requirements is essential.
5. If the funds for the second semester are forfeited, that money will be placed in the Berta Lee White Scholarship Fund. If, for any reason, the recipient fails to enroll or does not enroll in an agricultural related course of study at the beginning of the fall semester, the scholarship will be awarded to an alternate recipient chosen in the initial selected process.
1. Recipients must be a Mississippi Farm Bureau member or a member of a Mississippi Farm Bureau family for at least 60 days prior to applying.
2. She must enroll in an agricultural related area of study or already be enrolled in an agricultural related course of study at a Mississippi university or community college.
3. Recipient must submit a completed application and supporting materials on or before June 1.
4. The applicant must have completed at least one full year of college courses.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...