Spirit of Youth Scholarship
Five scholarships in the amount of $5,000 each will be awarded for 2020. One scholarship will be awarded in each division of the American Legion Auxiliary. All are gift scholarships and not loans.
1. Candidates for this award shall be/shall have been Junior members of the American Legion Auxiliary, held membership in the American Legion Auxiliary for the past three consecutive years (2017, 2018 and 2019) and must be a paid member for the current (2020) membership year. Applicant must continue her membership in the American Legion Auxiliary during the scholarship period.
2. Applicant must be in her senior year of high school.
3. This is a scholarship to attend an accredited institution of higher education. Applicant must be of good character and have grades which meet entrance requirements at the institution of their choice. Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA using a 4.0 base.
4. Applicant must present the completed application to her local American Legion Auxiliary Unit President ON OR BEFORE MARCH 1, 2020.
5. Judging, at all levels, shall be on the following basis:
Academic Achievement 40%
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...