- Child or step-child of one of the following:
- Active duty, Reserve, or veteran* U.S. Marine
- A Marine killed while serving in the U.S. Marine Corps
- Active duty, reserve, or veteran U.S. Navy Corpsman, Navy Chaplain or Religious Program Specialist who is or was attached to a U.S. Marine Corps unit or who was killed while serving with a U.S. Marine Corps unit
- Minimum 2.00 GPA
- Demonstrate financial need through a family adjusted gross income of $117,000 or less for the 2022 tax year
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited school that is eligible for federal funding
- Submit a completed application with all required documents by the deadline
- * Veterans must have received an honorable discharge.
- Military parent or applicant veteran does not have an honorable discharge
- Applicant already has an undergraduate degree
- Applicant and/or awarded scholar is attending a Federal Service Academy
- Applicant and/or awarded scholar is attending a school not listed on College Navigator or one that is not
eligible for federal funding
- Applicants whose military stepparent is no longer married to their biological parent
- Applicants who will not have a high school diploma by August 1, 2024
CHILDREN OF THE FALLEN
The Scholarship Foundation guarantees scholarships of $30,000 over four years ($7,500 per year) to eligible children of the following:
How to Apply:
- Children of Marines and veteran Marines whose parent was killed in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001
- Children of Marines or Navy Corpsmen, Chaplains or Religious Program Specialists attached to a Marine unit who were killed in combat operations or during a Department of Defense operation, training exercise, or domestic terrorist incident on or after September 11, 2001
- Children of Marines, Navy Corpsmen, Chaplains or Religious Program Specialists attached to a Marine unit whose parent died by suicide as a result of combat related Post-Traumatic Stress.
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $25,000 to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college or graduate school in...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
To encourage students to spend more time preparing for the Common App, Scholarship Guidance has created an annual scholarship to reward students.To be eligible for the Scholarship Guidance "Common App Scholarship" a student must:A) Be in Grade 11 or Grade 12B) Be attending college or university no later than October 1, 2025.C) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater...
Fund for Leaders has been offering scholarships for students at ELCA seminaries who are pursuing rostered ministry in the ELCA since 2000. In the 2023-2024 academic year alone, the fund will provide nearly $3.1 million in scholarships to 345 ELCA seminary students.Eligibility and selection criteria vary across the different types of scholarships available. Read on for more details.The ELCA Fund...
Recognizing the value of education and the benefits it brings to the Coast Guard Family, the Coast Guard Exchange (CGX) Scholarship Program was established to provide additional financial resources to dependent children of Coast Guard personnel embarking on undergraduate college/university studies. Annually a $2,000 scholarship is awarded to the outstanding applicants on a one-time basis. The number of scholarships granted...
Scholarships and other monetary support are available when you join Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC), which allow you to focus on your education by relieving some of the financial pressure. You'll graduate with a respected and secure career path as an Army Officer, and with less debt for the school years your scholarship covers. You’re eligible to apply for...