The High School selection process is for current high school students applying to enter Duke/UNC.
All students who wish to be considered for the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program are strongly encouraged to complete our online application. While all students who apply to Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill are automatically considered for merit scholarships, completing the Robertson online application is the only way to ensure that the student's materials will be reviewed by our selection committee.
1) Students must apply for undergraduate admission to Duke and/or UNC-Chapel Hill the same year they apply to the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program.
A) Students must apply to the school(s) of their choice by the respective Early or Regular deadlines.
B) Admission to Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill are separate processes. All forms and correspondence dealing with admission to these institutions should go directly to their respective Offices of Undergraduate Admissions.
2) Students who are currently studying in the U.K., African Leadership Academy, New Zealand, and Australia should review the International Selection page for eligibility guidelines.
3) All international students from regions other than the U.K., Africa, New Zealand, and Australia, and students from these regions who do not meet our partner school requirements are eligible to apply for the Robertson Program and should complete the traditional High School application.
4) Transfer students are not eligible to apply.
5) Students who have applied to the Morehead-Cain Scholarship are not eligible to apply for the Robertson at UNC-Chapel Hill, but they may apply for the Robertson at Duke.