Scholarship Value: $1,400
Awards Available: 2
Jun 1, 2023
The American Advertising Federation-New Mexico (AAF-NM) Scholarship Fund has been established to provide scholarships to deserving students who intend to enter the advertising profession and who are currently maintaining a marketing internship.
One to two awards of up to $1,400 will be given annually.
Criteria and Guidelines
Applicant must be:
- A New Mexico resident enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student in his or her junior or senior year OR
- A New Mexico resident enrolled as a graduate student
- Attending a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution and in one of the following courses of study:
- Business with a marketing emphasis
- Journalism with an advertising emphasis
- Strategic communications
- Advertising and marketing
- Graphic design, Fine art, Photography, or Illustration while maintaining a career focus in advertising or public relations
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Maintaining an marketing internship
- The recipient must have at least one remaining semester/quarter to complete his/her degree from the time the scholarship is awarded for the 2022-2023 school year.
Additional required information and/or attachments:
How to Apply:
- A personal essay outlining your career goals and what steps you will take to position yourself for a successful career in your chosen field. Your essay should include why you have chosen this field of study and any relevant experience (e.g., internship, class projects) and activities
- Current resume or vita
- An official transcript through the spring 2022 school year
- One reference letter from a current academic teacher or counselor
- Optional – letter of reference from an employer on official letterhead
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be:A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;C) A parent who currently has a...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
The Geoscience Inclusion, Diversity, Equality, and Accessibility (IDEA) Scholarship program encourages women from under-served communities to pursue an education and career in the Geosciences, or Earth Sciences. Many research studies show the Geosciences are the least diverse community in all STEM fields. This Scholarship aims to counteract this and enhance diversity within the future Geoscience workforce.NOTE: Geoscience, herein, is defined...
The American Indian College Fund provides scholarships to American Indian and Alaska Native college students enrolled in certificate, undergraduate, or graduate program at tribal colleges and other nonprofit, accredited schools.EligibilityTo be eligible, students must be an enrolled member (or a descendant of one) of a federally or state-recognized tribe while demonstrating a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00...
We are seeking bright minds with a desire to heighten national awareness via our social media campaign to end the dehumanizing forces of human trafficking and child exploitation.Eligibility RequirementsMust be a current high school senior or college freshman, sophomore, or junior.Plan to attend an accredited college, university, or community college in the upcoming academic year.Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent...
Chevron will award scholarships to students majoring in Information Technology, Engineering and Earth Science. Recipient must be authorized to work in the United States and have a 3.0 GPA.Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels...
Awards Available: 2
Award Deadline: Jun 1, 2023