Clarence and Charlotte Fuhrman Memorial Scholarship Fund Requirements:
1. Applicant must have been a resident of Valley County for the last three years and have a Home School Certificate or GED or attended a Valley County High School for three years and received a High School Diploma.
2. Applicant must have completed at least one year of study at an institution of secondary education (university, institution of specialized study, trade school, etc.).
3. Applicant must be, or have been, involved in community through church, 4-H, Key Club, Scouts, or a volunteer at hospital, nursing home, etc.
4. Applicant must maintain a 2.8 scholastic grade average. A copy of your current official college transcript must be sent to the Valley County Community Foundation.
5. Applicant must establish a monetary need for the scholarship and include a paragraph indicating their particular need for funds relating to his/her financial ability to pay for schooling.
6. Applicant must submit two letters of recommendation. The letters must not be older than one year from the date of application. At least one letter needs to be from the secondary institution.
7. Applicant must write a paragraph or more describing their academic and career goals.
8. Applications must be postmarked by June 21, 2019.
9. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...