Physiotherapists - What They Do
1. You must have a professional master's degree in physiotherapy and a period of supervised practical training.
2. To practise, you must be registered or licensed with the regulatory board in the province/territory where you'll work. You may also need to complete the Physiotherapy National Exam administered by the Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulatory Boards.
3. With experience and additional training, you may move up the ranks to become a manager such as director of physiotherapy, open your own private practice or teach at university.
4. Most recent entrants have an undergraduate university degree.
1. Proposal writing
2. Business and financial management