Designed to teach the basic fundamentals of yoga to students with some experience. Students learn more advanced postures and improved techniques. All classes end with quiet relaxation.
1. Demonstrate good understanding of the basic and some intermediate yoga postures;
2. Demonstrate and discuss the basic ideas of personal growth connected to yoga;
3. Demonstrate appreciation of yoga as a valuable and lifelong activity that can be used for physical and mental well-being;
4. Practice independently.
Course topics will include the following:
1. Intermediate yoga postures
2. History and theory of yoga
Method of Instruction:
3. Various readings
4. Demonstration and analysis by instructor
5. Participation in class activities