1. Automotive service technicians
2. Completion of secondary school is usually required.
3. On-the-job training of two to three years is provided by employers.
4. Truck and transport and truck-trailer mechanics
5. Completion of secondary school is usually required.
6. Completion of a four-year truck and transport mechanic or truck-trailer repair apprenticeship or A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and high school, college or industry courses in truck or heavy-duty equipment mechanics is re