Career Related Questions

  1. What education do you need to become a Photographers, Graphics Arts Technicians and Technical and Co-ordinating Occupations in Motion Pictures, Broadcasting an?
    1. In general, you usually need a high school diploma. You may also need a college diploma, university degree or specialized/technical training and experience in your area... more