Your job outlook will continue to be Average because:
1. The employment growth rate will likely be average because technological advances will simplify the process of taking and developing photographs, which limits the demand for photographers.
2. The retirement rate will likely be below average, and the number of retiring workers should not contribute significantly to job openings.
3. The number of job seekers will likely exceed the number of job openings.
Career Related Questions
What is a day in the life of a Photographers like?
Photographers perform some or all of the following duties: A. Medical photographers may work closely with medical illustrators. B. Photographers may specialize in areas such as portrait... more
What education do you need to become a Photographers?
1. You need either a bachelor's degree in visual arts, specializing in photography, or specialized training in photography in high school, college or specialized training schools, or... more
What is the current Job Outlook for a Photographers?
The job outlook for Photographers is considered Average because: 1. Employment grew at an above-average rate. 2. Hourly wages ($16.47) are close to the average ($18.07), and... more
What is the future Job Outlook for a Photographers?
Your job outlook will continue to be Average because: 1. The employment growth rate will likely be average because technological advances will simplify the process of taking... more
How much does a Photographers make?
The average hourly wages for Photographers is $16.47/HR, which is close to the average for occupations in the art, culture, recreation and sport sector and are below... more
What is the currently unemployment rate for a Photographers?
2% of Photographers are unemployed. This rate is close to the average for technical, professional, and skilled occupations. more
How many Photographers are employed part-time?
24% of Photographers are employed only on a part-time basis. There were 14,600 workers employed in these occupations in 2004, an increase of 49% since 1997. more
- How many Photographers are self-employed?
Roughly 63% of Photographers are self-employed. This is considered Above average for the industry as a whole. more
What is the average age of a Photographers?
The younger-than-average age (37) of worker will likely result in a below-average retirement rate to 2009. more