Is your corporate LMS explicitly designed for partner training? Hundreds of LMS providers are vying for your business, each claiming to be the best in the industry. However, not all of them will be useful to you.
Unlike internal training programs like compliance training and performance management, external training programs like customer and partner training are tailored to the specific needs of the participants.
Online partner training software simplifies the coordination, organization, and implementation of a training program that provides your partners with the tools and skills needed to sell, extend, and service your product on your behalf.
Shifting from classroom-based instruction to an enterprise LMS simplifies things and provides you with extra benefits.
In this article, we will look at how to pick the finest partner training LMS and how it may help your partners accomplish amazing work.
Perks of Using an LMS for External Training
- An online partner training program can provide a standardized training experience.
- The learning management platform guarantees that partner training is uniform across your external partner network, allowing everyone to browse, learn, and work using the same information and resources.
- When conducted on an LMS platform, training programs can provide your channel partners with an exceptional learning experience. It might help them readily align with your organization's brand, culture, goals, and vision.
- An enterprise LMS software assists you in training partners and establishing strong relationships with them.
- Recurrent training sessions on services, products, goals, and features delivered via a corporate LMS can boost engagement, interaction, and revenue, ultimately leading to success.
- An LMS training platform may undoubtedly minimize training costs by lowering travel, instructor, and venue costs.
- LMS platforms like Thought Industries allow partners to easily attend and complete training sessions from anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
An External Training LMS Must Include The Following Features And Functionalities
- Simple user interface - Choose a partner training LMS that will excite your partners with its simple and enjoyable user experience.
- Customization - Select a business LMS that supports customization that allows you to customize and personalize your training programs to meet your requirements.
- Certification - Your preferred LMS training platform should include a sophisticated certification management solution for issuing certificates as part of your external partner training program.
- Partner-centric - Choose an enterprise LMS with built-in features, such as video evaluations, offers, updates, and other elements utilized for product presentation and pitch improvement.
- Mobile Access: In an on-the-go, globalized world, your learners want to be able to get bite-sized training via their mobile device, just as they do with nearly every other service in their everyday lives. Make sure that the vendor you select provides an LMS compatible with as many mobile devices as possible, including iOS, Windows, Android, Mac, and Linux.
- Tracking - Choose a learning management system with a robust reporting and tracking mechanism to keep track of your external partners and monitor their progress.
- White-labeling - Every organization will feel more secure and at ease with its own branding while communicating, advertising, and even training. Branding improves recognition and trust. As a result, select a white-label enterprise LMS.
The qualities mentioned above and functionalities have been shown to be effective. They produce good outcomes such as enhanced and faster partner training, better engagement, and enhanced partner performance, among other things.
With the correct learning management system and appropriate training, your partners will be equipped with expert-level product knowledge, allowing them to sell products more efficiently. You may strengthen their loyalty by providing a structured partner education program, indicating that you care about your partner's performance, and fostering a stronger bond.