Whitehall Memorial High School is located in Whitehall, Wisconsin. Scholarships for students
attending Whitehall Memorial High School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Whitehall, visit the
The Emile H. Mathis II Scholarship Fund was created in 2012 to recognize the life and career of University of Wisconsin-Superior alum Emile Mathis and to support the education of future generations of artists from that same institution.
This scholarship is available to all students who will be or are degree seeking students in the Visual Arts Department...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
Hubert A. Nelson Scholarship Fund provides scholarships for Duluth and Superior high school seniors who intend to major in business or accounting at the University of Minnesota Duluth or the University of Wisconsin-Superior.
Seniors graduating in the top 25% of their class from a Duluth or Superior public or private high school and who intend to study business...
Graduating high school seniors of an Appleton public or private high school, including high school home schooling programs accredited by the Appleton Area School District, who plan to pursue a bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university. The selection process will be based on the following:
A) Applicants are in the top 50% of their high school class...
This scholarship program provides graduating high school seniors with financial assistance to continue their education through enrollment in certain Wisconsin Technical Colleges. Recipients may elect any one-year technical diploma or two-year associate degree program.
1) Be the son/daughter of a customer with a primary residence in WPS territory.
2) Be a high school senior graduating in the...