Scholarships up to $6,000 are awarded once a year. Decision is based primarily on financial need. Recipients are eligible for 1-2 years of funding.
Applicants must be:
1. A high school senior at a Montgomery County public high school
2. A U.S. Citizen or Working Towards Citizenship
3. Accepted into an accredited four year undergraduate program, vocational school or community college
Awards may not be used for:
1. A student attending private or parochial school
2. Graduate or post-graduate students
Any awardee who does not complete a full year of school must repay the scholarship.