1. The Native American Scholarship, $5,000.00 annually
Contact the Scholarship Chairman (click link to left) for more information
Scholarship Requirements, submission of application by June 15 each year:
1. Be an enrolled tribal member.
2. Plan to work with a tribe or nation in the field of Education or Social Service. Career goals should involve working with Native Americans.
3. Be accepted in, or already attend an accredited college or university, enrolled in an undergraduate program and preferably entering or in his/her Junior year.
4. Maintain a 3.0 average and carry at least 10 (ten) quarter hours or 8 (eight) semester hours. This allows for a work/study program and is required for consideration.
To qualify for a renewal of the scholarship award, the recipient must submit:
a) A written statement of financial need and verification of current address.
b) An official transcript of grades for the last 2 (two) semesters or last 3 (three) quarters of academic work.
Requests for renewal will be accepted from April 1 to June 15 and must be on file by June 15 each year.