The program has specific scholarships for incoming freshmen and upper-level undergraduate students. All of the scholarships are based on financial needs and with the usual minimum GPA requirement of 3.0.
1. To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
2. Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
3. Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
4. Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
5. Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor, or masters program.
6. Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application.
7. Students attending a technical training school may also apply (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
8. Student must be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
9. Must be enrolled full-time.
10. Must have 3.0 GPA or higher.
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....