Factor Support Network is again pleased to offer the Millie Gonzalez Memorial Scholarship this year to WOMEN with hemophilia or von Willebrand Disease. The award this year will be five $1000 scholarships. This scholarship was established to honor the memory of Millie Gonzalez (1953-2001), who was a firm believer in educational opportunity.
Criteria for selection will be academic goals, volunteer work, school activities, other pertinent experience/achievements, and financial need.
Requirements for Application:
1. Students who apply may be considering any field of study, but must be entering or attending a junior college, four-year college, university, or vocational school in the fall of 2015.
2. The applicant must be a female with hemophilia or von Willebrand Disease (vWD).
3. The applicant must be a U.S. resident.
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....