Factor Support Network is again pleased to offer the Millie Gonzalez Memorial Scholarship this year to WOMEN with hemophilia or von Willebrand Disease. The award this year will be five $1000 scholarships. This scholarship was established to honor the memory of Millie Gonzalez (1953-2001), who was a firm believer in educational opportunity.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Millie Gonzalez Memorial Scholarship
Criteria for selection will be academic goals, volunteer work, school activities, other pertinent experience/achievements, and financial need.
Requirements for Application:
1. Students who apply may be considering any field of study, but must be entering or attending a junior college, four-year college, university, or vocational school in the fall of 2015.
2. The applicant must be a female with hemophilia or von Willebrand Disease (vWD).
3. The applicant must be a U.S. resident.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....